FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W St Petersburg, Russia [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2018, 5:30 am
coolfish1103

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by JohnSIN
Email just received.
But my Ambassador returned the point as soon as I noticed the booking was gone from my account and understood the property was leaving.

Dear Mr. JohnSIN,

As a valued Starwood Preferred Guest member, we are writing to inform you of a change in the status of W St. Petersburg. As of January 31, 2018, the property is no longer part of Marriott International or the W brand and is no longer participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program.

We see you are currently holding a reservation, confirmation number XXXXXXX arriving on XXXXXXXXX and departing on XXXXXXXXXX. We are pleased to inform you that your reservation for a Preferred (free) Night Award can be transferred to the Lotte hotel St. Petersburg. You may click here for more information about this hotel.

Please, confirm your reservation by contacting the Lotte hotel and providing credit card details for guarantee purposes. You can contact the hotel at the telephone number +7-812-336-10-00.

Should you have further questions and wish to connect with a member of our Customer Service team, we will be happy to assist at [email protected].

We appreciate your continued patronage of Marriott International and we apologize for this any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our properties in the near future.

Sincerely,
I received this as well.