FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage run overnight with good wifi, near mrt
Old Mar 15, 2018, 8:44 pm
WestfieldTraveler

Programs: Mileage Plus Gold
Originally Posted by tvhead
WT: Is this your first trip to Singapore? Public transport, MRT and Bus, are so good and the geography of the city state so compact that practically any location is 'central'. I think the bus system is often overlooked by tourists. Get the app 'Moovit' on your phone and the extensive bus network is opened up to you.

As a frequent traveler to SG, here are my top things to do (in no particular order), Night Safari (nighttime zoo), orchid garden, Gardens by the Bay, walking in Chinatown, EATING (national pastime), Walking around Clarke Quay, shopping in general, shopping at Mustafa Center in particular.
Yes - my first time to SG, and I am looking to see how much I can reasonably do in the two days I will be there. I've added your suggestions to my list of places and especially considering the night safari - just wondering how long including transportation I should set aside to visit it in an evening (and if they have a place to storage a carry on if I decide to see it on the way to the airport (I know, not on the way))?