FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - India joins US Global Entry programme.
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2018, 4:26 pm
iowacyclone

I applied for global entry back in july 2017 and completed GEP verification at passport office in india.
all this time application was showing pending. This week I received an email that my application status changed and I checked that the status is changed to Denied
I was confused and I contacted cbp info center via email. I received below response from cbp info center.

Response Via Email (CBP Officer)03/15/2018 05:28 PMThank you for contacting U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Information Center.

Your application has been processed by the U.S. and was denied by your home country, India. We do not have specifics on your country's approval process. Please reach out to your government customs or immigration body.
Response Via Email (CBP ESTA Officer)03/15/2018 05:27 PMHello,

Your application was denied by your country INDIA as you do not meet program requirements.
I still have no idea about the reason. I have submitted Grievance request on Passport India website.

Has anyone faced such a situation? Does anyone have any idea how I should tackle this?