View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 18, 4:08 pm
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ORD, MDW or MKE
Programs: No change fees keep me tied to WN. Hilton and Choice hotels primarily.
Posts: 6,194
Originally Posted by nsx View Post
No. But you can book a $600 flight for the expiration date, cancel that flight, then after expiration ask for a reinstatement of funds. They will deduct $100 and give you a 6-month voucher.
Is that a 'for sure' or 'they might if the mood is right' ?
lougord99 is offline