FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Madrid T4S lounge now open [Sala VIP Velázquez]
Old Mar 15, 2018, 12:50 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by milka2010
Do I get access to the lounge, when I´m arriving with Avianca business in MAD from BOG at 7 am to have a shower? Thanks
Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the British Airways forum milka2010, it's good to see you here and I hope you will take the time to check out the resources in this and the other forums here.

I would suggest you don't get lounge access in MAD on this basis, unless you had an onward connection with a oneworld airline. Moreover lounges in Europe aren't really set up or available for arrival purposes - there are some exceptions but this isn't one of them. Iberia does have a separate arrival lounge in landside arrivals but the conditions of entry don't seem to help you. It's possible Avianca has some special benefit in this area but I am somewhat doubtful though I'm not an Avianca expert.

We invite you to step in whenever you travel in Business class and your final destination is Madrid on a more than four hour long flight operated by Iberia Group.

Our Iberia Plus Platinum customers (on flights operated and/or marketed by Iberia Group, Vueling and oneworld flights), Iberia Plus Gold and Iberia Singular customers (on flights operated and/or marketed by Iberia Group) will also have access when travelling with final destination Madrid on flights of more than 4 hours, regardless of the class they fly in.

To access the lounge, go to Level -1 at the Arrivals Hall.

The lounge is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Note: None of these benefits apply to operated by Iberia for LEVEL IB26XX flights
https://www.iberia.com/gb/iberia-madrid-vip-lounges/