FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best *A lounge in EWR
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2018, 4:42 pm
PiperAtGatesofDawn

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by DrinkingCoffee
I have a 3 hour layover at EWR tomorrow. I am scheduled to fly into C and out of C, and based on your feedback, it sounds like too much of a hassle to try to get to the *G clubs in B.
Depends on how keen you are on "lounging". 3 hours is plenty of time. It should be pretty easy for you to do since you're coming into C I'm assuming on a domestic flight.

Take the bus from C (gate 74) to B, If anyone asks at the terminal gate tell them you're going to A. Then tell the bus driver to drop you at B - it's a scheduled stop anyways. At B you can use either the LH or SAS lounges. You can spend about 2 hours there if you're efficient enough. Then walkout of B and take the airtrain to C. Go through Security and board the flight. Depending on the time of day I'd give about 45-50 minutes to go through security in C. So leave your lounge in B an hour before your departure.

And an update - you can go through security into any terminal as long as you have a valid boarding pass for a flight out of EWR for that day.