FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Hong Kong {HKG}
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:06 pm
vnfilm1

I have couple question rewarding transportation to Conrad Hong Kong . If someone know, please advise
a) Have anyone take the bus A11 from airport to Admiralty Station, Queensway (bus stop #8 ) and Luard Road, Hennessy Road ( bus stop #9 ) . Which one will easy to catch a taxi to Conrad. Is there taxi rank at Admiralty Station and at all MRT exit in Hong Kong . Will it easy to hail the red cab on the street with luggage
b) If I have 3 full days in Hong Kong, how much money is reasonable to top up the octopus card so that we ca use it for transportation during 3 days stay . We plan to see the peak, ride star ferry and enjoy some local food.
c) Is there any ATM or money exchange location near Conrad Hong Kong
d) I am a diamond member ( thru credit card), if I show up at Conrad around 8:00am, what chances I will get a room check in that early and If I book a standard room, will it a high chance for my to get upgrade to King Harbor view room .
e) For those who get upgraded to a suites room, how did you do that. Are you a frequent customers at this Conrad Hong Kong ?
f) I take a look at Hilton Garden Inn Mong Kok and do 't mind to stay there if the bus A21 stop very close to that hotel. I tried Google map , but unable to see where bus A21 stop exact location.

Thank you