FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS | EuroBonus Lifetime Gold (EBG - LTG) [Experiences and Discussions]
Old Mar 12, 2018, 11:49 am
Konismarck

Originally Posted by Hafnia
E-mail from Member Service 6 April 2017:
“...du har været Guld medlem 9 gange så en gang til så er du Life Timer Gold medlem” [you have qualified for gold 9 times so one more and you will become LTG member]

1 May 2017: I qualify for gold for the 10th consecutive time.

E-mail from Member Service 1 May 2017:
“Vores nye system med at man kan blive Life Time Gold med 10 guldperioder selvom man er under 60 år vil træde i kraft i løbet af året. Du vil få besked herom når det sker.” [The new system with LTG after qualifying for gold 10 times for members below 60 years will be introduced later this year. You will be notified when it happens]

Since then, it only went downhill with Member Service backtracking on every promise made and in the end not even being able to confirm that LTG would be introduced at all (in 2018 or later)

I have just emailed them to confirm I will be prioritized to receive the LTG card given I was promised one nearly 1 year ago.

Less than week ago I booked a ML with TK in business to CGK end March just to be sure I will retain my gold status (earning period ends 31 April) in case the LTG was going to be introduced. Against all odds though - my confidence in Eurobonus and their Communication Strategy is below zero.
I am also worried, as If someone starts with gold this year 2018, and we don't know if SAS can hold it until 2028 without bankrupting or being sold to Lufthansa.