FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS, CPH and the lockout
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2018, 9:39 am
FT Guest xyzpdq

Originally Posted by AStarr
I can't imagine picket lines are the university here for this but over are my home university in Sheffield it's quite a different story in that regard...

I'm just going to get my stuff from my office next week before I leave. I'm not paid here nor do I pay to be here - Sheffield handles all of this. But I do have work to complete for Sheffield while I'm in Aarhus on top of the work for Aarhus. So the stuff for Aarhus will be set aside.

Feels like juggling. Still need to figure out the logistics of getting to/from CPH and Aarhus during those times. Do you have an idea which services might be running?
There is very little information to be had right now (more information during this week). Anyhow the show is not really starting until April 10th - and will almost certainly be pushed 2 weeks - and potentially another 2 weeks. Keep that in mind.
IF (and it is still an IF) there is lockout expect it to relative short 1-2 weeks max.
And lock-out is in your case not to be taken literally (I would expect).

As to transport - planes will fly. Private coaches will drive, trains will most likely run, car sharing services will be there.
All in all a minor inconvenience for many people. For some people a major hazzle (e.g. high school students in middle of finals, persons locked out with no salary, etc)