FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS, CPH and the lockout
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2018, 2:34 pm
AStarr

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Okay I need help. I am so unfamiliar with strikes and lockouts and now I'm dealing with two of them simultaneously. This isn't a thing that happens where I'm from (Florida). And I'm a student at both the University of Sheffield (currently on strike during a ridiculously important point in my course) and a guest researcher at the University of Aarhus. I am kind of freaking out a little bit. It's my understanding that I could get locked out of my office at AU? I'm pretty freaked out at the lack of information I'm able to get right now.

I have travel plans in both the first week of April and the first week of May. One involves the possibility of driving back to Aarhus from Poland. I was considering flying from Poland to AAR or BLL. The only problem with that was I had been considering not going back with the group and travelling back from Poland separately. The other I'm arriving into CPH and had planned my usual train route to Aarhus the following day after a night in Malmo (which now looks like an impossibility...). Before I leave, should I get my stuff out of my office that I need to work so that I'll have access to it when I come back? And should I arrange to take the Kombardo Express or a flight connection from CPH to AAR or BLL or something? Should I just stay in England? Ugh. At least their strike would be over by then - hopefully...