FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How early before flight can you get boarding pass from transfer desk at SIN?
Old Mar 11, 2018, 1:10 pm
oliver19312

How early before flight can you get boarding pass from transfer desk at SIN?

Hello,

I am wondering how early before a flight one can get a boarding pass from a transfer desk in SIN, in case it was not given when one checked-in at the origin airport. I am talking about a transfer between two full-service carriers with the flights being on the same ticket.
I just have a very long connection in SIN (overnight connection, about 16 hours) between arriving from ZRH (which itself is a connection as my origin is TLV) and continuing to DRW (Darwin, Australia) and am wondering if I could go get the next boarding pass right when I land in SIN, in case I do not get it at the origin airport.
My worry is that if I hang out overnight at the airport without a boarding pass then if security asks me what I am doing there I don't have a boarding pass and thus may not be allowed to remain in the airside area (which I want to remain in).

P.S. my flight that is arriving at SIN is with SWISS and my onward flight to DRW is with SilkAir.

Thank you very much for reading