FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more Al Mourjan access for upgrades with Qmiles/QCredits
Old Mar 10, 2018, 7:30 pm
Traveller999

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
To follow up, here one answer from QRPC to a complaint of mine (I marked the key words in bold):
Dear Mr.
Thank you for writing to Privilege Club. We value your business.
We apologize for the delay in replying to you and appreciate your patience.
We have gone through the contents of your emails and regret to learn of your disappointment in regards to the withdrawal of benefits associated to the Award upgrade.
In view of your request, we have shared your feedback with the higher management. As per management, it has been advised that the recent programme changes have been made based on competitive scenario and the changes have been made in the larger interests of our members and the program.
However, in such scenario being a Platinum member you are still entitle to avail benefits associated to your tier.
It is never our intention to cause you discomforts of any kind, and we hope you will not judge us based on the recent changes to the program.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this regards and we look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you on board Qatar Airways.

For urgent requests/queries, our Member Service Associates will be delighted to assist you; contact details available on the link below: https://www.qatarairways.com/en/Priv...ontact-us.html
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Do let us know if we can assist you any
Chetna Patil
Privilege Club Team
UNQUOTE
It’s interesting to see that QR don’t want to be the best anymore, they just want to be “competitive” ;-)
nice as well to hear that the withdrawal of benefits was in the “larger interest of the members”. I think I am too stupid to understand that....;-)

Last edited by Traveller999; Mar 10, 2018 at 8:20 pm