FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2018, 9:26 am
Yuff

Programs: BA Silver, hh Diamond, IHG spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by n4ynx
Hey All,
Had a question, so currently on a small TP run lhr-mad-bio return long haul planes on the lhr sectors. Due to the first flight being BA and the captain saying the cargo crew loaded the bay incorrectly we were delayed which had a knock on effect to my connecting flight. my question is ive had to re-book my transfer at a small cost (30 euro) but would i be entitled to anything if i called up BA and complained. as the re-booking gets me to Bilbao 4hours later then planned. oh and the connection time in Madrid was meant to be hour an hour.

Make me worried about my lax-pty run too now.

Thanks in advance. sorry for grammar and spelling.
in business?
i was on the mad-lhr flight yesterday, impressive seat in business and service.
im trying to find some answers on the gold priority upgrades and can’t seem to find the answers I need. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great, alternatively as there are a lot of golds here someone maybe able to help.
im thinking of doing some TP runs to get gold primarily so I can get extra avios availability to Spain for RFS flights for 2 years if timed well and my year coincides with the week in November to Honolulu.
as a gold am I able to get seats using double avios just for the gold member or members of my hha as well? Also,I’ve read more seats are released to golds anyway, perhaps someone with experience couid let me know.
sorry if there is another thread that would cover this.