FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Exclusive Drive - complimentary chauffeur-driven luxury car for business-class pax
Old Mar 8, 2018, 5:57 am
BOStonTravels
Suspended

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Just came across Exclusive Drive - a complimentary chauffeur-driven luxury vehicle service for business class guests. You have to be booked in 'C' or 'D' class.

More details can be found below:

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/online-services/exclusive-drive/terms-and-conditions]Exclusive Drive[/url]

Exclusive Drive Terms and Conditions

Interestingly, the service is only for The Americas and The Middle East. Surprisingly, their hub, IST is not on the list!!

But ^^^^ to TK for providing this service to business class guests!!

Anyone tried this service? If so, feedback/more details would be appreciated!
LOL, this service is such a joke. Due to unforeseen circumstance I had to purchase a full-fare one way from IST to JFK. I saw the add for the executive drive so thought I'd give it a go only to be told "only for roundtrip." LOL --- a full fare business ticket, more expensive than most roundtrip, but TK excludes for whatever reason. So low end! First off my experience didnt come as a surprise, while I enjoy TK up in the air in so many ways ground product and services really lacking. In the end it wasn't a big deal of course as I assume most folks who are buying these kinds of fares for business or personal reasons aren't really swayed much by having to spend a relatively small amount more on booking a car service.