FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FCO Airport Hotels and Lounges & HelloSky's New Arrival Lounge + Air Rooms
Old Mar 7, 18, 4:34 am
JBD

Post FCO: HelloSky's New Arrival Lounge + Air Rooms (Hilton no longer only onsite hotel)

HelloSky is now open for business at FCO: HelloSky - Uniquely comfortable travel

This is a cut and paste from its location page:
Via Generale Felice Santini (Aeroporto Leonardo da Vinci), 00054 Fiumicino RM
Terminal: In front of Terminal 1 and Terminal 3
Landside - Before security

HelloSky Rome overlooks Rome Fiumicino Airport, offering the optimum proximity between our location and your terminal—so you can relax until it’s time to fly!

At HelloSky Rome we offer our customers our full range of services—including: Lounge, Air Rooms, Meeting Rooms, Premium Showers and exclusive Meet & Greet areas.
According to people posting hotel reviews on booking.com, it is located on the second floor of Terminal 3 on the way to the Hilton.

The lounge is open from 7am to 9pm. I tried some sample dates and kept getting a rate of €20 (even though there's a tab on its website declaring "from €8 per person"). On my dummy booking I saw "Maximum time of stay is 3 hours".

The Air Rooms used for day use can be booked for either 3 or 6 hours, between 10am and 6pm.

Air Rooms for overnight stays have a 2pm check in time and a 12pm check out.

Premium Shower usage available from 7am to 9pm.
On a dummy booking it showed a price of €20, for a duration of 30 minutes.

The Meet and Greet amenity is available also from 7am to 9pm. Of note, for arriving guests it includes "assistance at passport control for international flights" and for departures it offers "speedy access through airport security". (I could not find any listing of prices for this however).

On a booking.com review that complained about the facility being hard to find, management responded that FCO will eventually have very clear signage and its location will soon be put on ADR's maps, etc.

Here's ADR's press release: FIUMICINO WELCOMES “AIR ROOMS” - FOR RELAXATION AND BUSINESS