FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PreCheck Gone After Trusted Traveler Citizenship Update
Old Mar 6, 2018, 5:24 pm
Newbie2FT

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Thank you - looks like a few errors there. Citizenship is showing as Taiwan, but the US passport is shown as a document to enter the USA. The drivers license is missing completely. Of course I don't know what was in there before when precheck was actually working.
Hi bocastephen -- any update on getting the correct information into your spouse's NEXUS profile and how you did it -- and whether your spouse now has PreCheck benefits working again?

Originally Posted by srg078
Not sure if anyone has run into this issue before. I got Global Entry in late 2014, at the time I was a Green Card holder and have been using GE and PreCheck with no problem since then. I became a US Citizen about a year ago and provided CBP with my new passport details, PreCheck was still working as of late last year.

I requested a new GE Card in January to match my new name (I dropped my middle name when I became a citizen) and US Passport details. I received and activated the new card, but now PreCheck is no longer being applied to boarding passes on domestic flights. The KTN/PassID did not change and I've entered it manually when booking flights with no luck. CBP confirmed my name, DOB and number and everything seems to be right. But for some reason PreCheck is just not appearing anymore.

TSA says that they have no access to my GE information and refers me to CBP who says everything is right and sends me back to the TSA. So far it's been a frustrating back and forth and no one has been able to help me find a solution for this.

Has anyone run into this issue before? I'm regretting even requesting a new GE card in the first place since it seems like you don't even need it when traveling back to the US with a US Passport.

So were you still receiving PreCheck benefits after you provided CBP with your new name (i.e., the deletion of your middle name) and the change of citizenship / new passport (until you requested the replacement card)?

And have you tried entering your former middle name on an airline ticket purchase to see if that fixes the problem?

Last edited by TWA884; Sep 1, 2019 at 8:04 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member; please use the multi-quote function. Thank you.