FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LATAM Pass Folks: are you already using the Multiplus platform?
Old Mar 3, 2018, 6:12 pm
RolfD

Programs: OW Emerald, *A gold, Skyteam elite plus, Hilton gold, SPG gold
Originally Posted by AlexMC
I'm the friend! As a Black Signature I can say I'm bit horrified by all sorts of problems that my Multiplus account carries now. I decided to request for some help from Special Services team at least to get my coupons back in the upgrade section of Latam's website. For a reason no one can guess since the beginning of February that page shows my status as Latam with 0 coupons... It should be showing 6 for companions now and I still have plans for a short hop to MIA in Y with my significant other in March before these 6 expire and the new 6 of them for the next period as a BS are posted.
IMO you should contact the supervisor of the latam Multiplus and create a case file, please document all the information that appears on your account ( e.g. screen shots or any other documents) and keep at it because they will say the case is closed... just be polite but direct to the point until you get a correct answer