FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware of Choice BRG - SCAM
View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2018, 6:01 pm
hilltop15

Originally Posted by Oj778
When you get a rejection, with no explanation, email [email protected] and ask for an explanation. There's been a few times where my claim was rejected, with a lack of explanation. Ask for more details, someone should respond within a few hours, and if the explanation is incorrect/doesn't make sense try and correct them. Got a decision reversed a few times by doing this, and sometimes it takes a few email back and forth.

I normally send a email to [email protected] after 24 hours and politely ask for an update (even though it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond).
I got a claim denied by agent Jody not to long ago because of the difference in linens in the room. Choice had upgraded linens and the competing website had Italian linens. What a joke. I am all for them doing their job, but that is ridiculous. You will never find the competing website to describe the exact room 100% to Choice Hotel.

Do you know who the supervisor is for the BRG department. Would like to talk to him/her at some point.