View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 18, 11:05 am
Join Date: Jan 2017
Programs: AS 75K and Marriott Platinum
Posts: 230
Originally Posted by LaneW View Post
So, because AS cant figure this out, am I to go to the airport a few hours before needed just to make up for a possible/predictable screw up on their part?
I think OP mentioned they were 75k? If so, switching to an earlier flight on day of travel should be an option. On days I'm connecting in SEA from PDX, I keep an eye on what's happening with the first shuttle flights of the day. If everything is on time, I keep my regularly scheduled flight and make my connection just fine. However, if I'm starting to see delays on the PDX-SEA run, I head to the airport early and switch to an earlier flight, just to ensure I'll have more of a cushion at SEA.
Not sure if the GEG-SEA flights are often enough to make this a workable strategy?
osubeavers01 is offline