FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt insiders : what is it?
View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2018, 8:39 am
PortlySpartacus

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ziggy2
I was wondering the same thing my self today. I have not received my bonus yet either. Hmmm.....
I read somewhere on the Insiders sight that it would take 4-6 weeks to post to your account. When I first joined the Insiders several years ago I thought it was a great thing. I liked the idea of being part of a smallish group to provide Hyatt with our opinions and insights. Not sure how they filtered new candidates but over the past year, Hyatt stopped participating in it frequently and there were too many newbies coming in and simply complaining constantly, similar to FT. It wasn't meant to be a FT type of post but a place where Hyatt could ask forward thinking ideas and questions and get feedback from their Insiders group. I think years ago it was an asset to Hyatt but more recently it was the whiners club so they shut it down. I liked being a part of it and am disappointed that its now gone but I thought Hyatt was very generous to provide 10K points or a free night cert as a parting gift, that was classy. My parting comments were that if I want people complaining and nit picking all the time I can go to FT for that and for Hyatt to get real value from true insiders they need to be more selective and set clear objectives and guidelines for what they want from the group and a code of conduct.