FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing enhanced member experience
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2018, 9:24 am
synd

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
One more nail in the coffin: 'We are moving everything online'

Just got this email from PC:

As part of our continued efforts to enhance your online experience with us, we have listened to your feedback and are introducing steps to make managing your Privilege Club account online ever more seamless.

We have recently implemented a number of features and functionalities such as a new user friendly website, digital membership card, online redemption for hotel stays, earning miles with our online shopping portal Akruu and many more.

Effective 2 March 2018, as part of these ongoing improvements, we are pleased to announce you will be able to do all of your account activities online. This includes:• Booking your award tickets
• Profile updates
• Excess baggage
• Refunds
• Nominating family members
• Cabin upgrades
• Award ticket date changes
• and much more
Managing your Privilege Club account has never been easier.

To enhance the security of your account, we have added the additional requirement of registering your current email address and mobile number with us from this date. Without these details you will not be able to redeem Qmiles from your account and will be required to update your information before you can proceed.

In line with these enhancements from 11 March 2018, we will no longer be supporting these account activities through our ticketing offices, contact centres or any other offline channels.

To find out more about our new enhancements click here.

We look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Sincerely,
Privilege Club
Underlining is mine and is the part that scares me. If I understand correctly, that means you won't be able to redeem an award on OW, get an upgrade processed immediately on the phone, etc....