FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Bristol (Concorde museum) visit and DO | 24 Feb 2018
Old Feb 16, 2018, 7:28 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad Plat
Group booking now paid in full. 23 tickets for those that need one and 2 to join us that have tickets already.

Please do remember to bring £10 / person with you on the day and I'll hand over the ticket(s) in exchange for the cash. (you may be able to persuade me to accept Avios transfer as an alternative! )

So, 25 is the number going to the Aerospace Bristol museum portion of the DO. I did ask again about a guided tour but they have again stated that during this period they don't offer them due to the larger anticipated volume of people going through the museum from people taking half term holidays. (or the staff that do this may be away on their own holidays) but in any case, reduced entrance price at least and do remember that with the group ticket, you can still go to the reception and pay just £5 on top and get an individual ticket so you could return again (I believe as often as you like, not just once) within a year without having to pay again...You can do this anytime during or at the end of our visit so can decide if you want to come back again after seeing it and just exchange the ticket at reception for the extra fiver.

Now just waiting for the remaining food orders please to confirm SOTA numbers and meal choices. I don't have to pay anything in advance for that so you'll just need to be able to pay your bill on the evening to the restaurant.

Any questions please do let me know.

Safe travels.