FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ‘Terrifying’ Air Canada flight triggers past trauma for Thornhill mom - Global News
Old Feb 15, 2018, 7:59 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
‘Terrifying’ Air Canada flight triggers past trauma for Thornhill mom - Global News

This one is a bit different and I wasn't sure I wanted to post, but I figured someone would anyway.

You might want to read up on AC 621 from July 1970 to understand a bit more about this person's experience on her recent AC 34. If you choose to wiki, you'll see her name listed.

That said, I get the sense that her experience n AC 34 brought back memories she might had preferred not to remember, and thus the resulting panic and perhaps perception of the crew.

Also, based on posts in other social media from others who were on that AC 34, it seems opinions of the captain and perhaps crew were different and more positive, along with their unplanned delay in HNL.

I am also curious if she called Global or Global was looking for people on that flight.

-----

Global News - February 15, 2018 9:03 pm - By Jamie Mauracher

‘Terrifying’ Air Canada flight triggers past trauma for Thornhill mom - Global News

https://globalnews.ca/news/4029192/t...thornhill-mom/