FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New BA Club World catering concept [general discussion]
Old Feb 15, 2018, 2:01 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Disco Volante
I feel we need c-w-s’s input here. It’s baffling that his BA sources didn’t keep him informed of this development.
Originally Posted by subject2load
In all fairness to c-w-s, I’m not sure it’s about sources keeping him ‘informed’.
S2L isn't far off the mark, I don't have an ongoing dialogue with BA's management or anything near that, plus I do have other things in my life apart from flying. So the only news I'm getting - good, bad or indifferent, is the same implementation stage-gates that CIHY is putting up, which are coming of BA's Yammer system. Which shouldn't surprise anyone, and certainly doesn't surprise me. I guess I would caution about trying to take stock at this stage, there's a painfully slow evolution going on and somehow I don't think we are at the end of the path by any means.