FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok: Which SPG hotel should I choose? [Master Thread]
Old Feb 14, 2018, 10:59 pm
geminidreams

Programs: SPG(LTG), QANTAS gold, Korean, Accor Plat
The W is nice. I would stay there again but have only stayed in the Jne Suite (upgrade) and Marvelous suite (SNA) which were both good. When needed the staff are helpful and pleasant.. The BTS is easy to access though not quite as convenient as SGS. I like the LM suites which are very nice but I am not excited by the standard rooms. The BTS is not as convenient to access as the W but it ok. I like a few days around Patpong. PA is nice and is a short walk to BTS with access via the building at the BTS. Westin is a little Drab but easy to get to BTS via Robinsons or Terminal 21. It is opposite to SGS so location wise they are the same. SGS rooms are actually similar in size to PA though I prefer PA decor. BTS is certainly convenient. StR has the nicest hardware and is accessible directly from BTS. They are all good in their own ways and you could select any one of them and have an enjoyable stay.