FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - best hotel in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:10 am
CGRA

Congratulations for bringing your Daughter

- Love the MO. Their suites are really nice.. Having a bath looking at the harbor is an experience. Small indoor pool (usually empty and kids are allowed). Probably the best food options of all hotels. Not sure if you have enough space to put an extra bed in the suite BR (she won't mind sleeping with her Parents )

- RC Love the hotel but the location is not ideal especially with a 3 YO. Their indoor pool has great views if weather permits (and they have a lovely outdoor jacuzzi).
- Upper house : hotel with small lobby. Food is OK Wonder why all the buzz about this one. I'll not pick up this hotel
- Pen location is great (for Kowloon side). The pool is nice with great view (assume child are allowed ?). I'll not pick up this hotel. For me this is more a tourist attraction than an hotel.
- FS GREAT outdoor pool. Your daughter will love it. They're usually kids Friendly
- Landmak MO: Rooms with no view. Limited food option (2 restaurants only ). Great SPA but relatively small indoor pool

My choice will be either the MO or the FS (mainly for their pool that your daughter will enjoy)
Also if you have a late flight or early arrival, MO is usually flexible if you book via FHR / virtuoso (last stay I had a 7 am check in and a 8 pm check out at no extra charge)

Another option but not as luxury is the IC for their outdoor pool (room facing the harbor are smaller than the city view rooms)

Enjoy your trip