Old Feb 14, 18, 10:04 am
Diplomatico

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
My hunch is your accounts would be reinstated. Please go back up this thread where I posted a dedicated discussion thread from reddit and see the DPs reported there. Chase definitely does not like rapid succession of applying their cards. Had you space your SW card application for 2 months apart, you would not be caught in this aggressive algorithm.

I am very surprised why people still try to get Chase cards in rapid succession after this has been proven a trigger point since early last year, like almost a year by now.

Definitely so. Please read the reddit thread DPs and get yourself familiar of the term "Burst Out Pattern".

You get 2 subjects mixed up. The 5/24 rule is a hardcoded Chase application restriction on certain Chase cards. Filed to meet that restriction, you are shut out from getting certain Chase cards.
The xx/24 is a metric Chase used in their risk assessment model to decide if they should shut you down, that means ALL your cards.
Completely 2 different matters. People really need to get more understanding on how things work to avoid getting into trouble.
Speaking of getting things mixed up......the xx/12 is a metric Chase uses in risk assessment model for shutdowns. Not the xx/24.