FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more Al Mourjan access for upgrades with Qmiles/QCredits
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:16 am
Traveller999

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by Traveller999
To follow up - the QR CR department did forward the complaint to the PRC staff - and from PRC staff I got following answer:
Dear Mr.,

Thank you for writing to Privilege Club. We value your business.We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced and most certainly hope to be able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.Your valuable constructive feedback plays a vital role in highlighting the problem areas and thus enables us to improve our services. Therefore, we have taken serious note regards to this issue to our Customer Relations Team for information and corrective action. Nonetheless, with your feedback, we will continue to review and focus on improving our services.For urgent requests/queries relating to Privilege Club, please contact our Member Service Centres located worldwide through the contact details available on below link: https://www.qatarairways.com/en/Privilege-Club/contact-us.html

Do let us know if we can assist you any further.
UNQUOTE

As I was not satisified with this answer I did complain again - letīs see the outcome....
and here the next one....
Dear Mr......,

Thank you for writing to Privilege Club. We value your business.

We apologize for the delay in replying to you and appreciate your patience.Kindly note, Qatar Airways may change any of these terms and conditions, as well as the operation or benefits of Privilege Club, at any time. However, in this process on certain occasions we are unable to fulfil all the expectations of our valuable customers and we have seriously noted your comments and your valuable feedback is very important for us. Please be assured that we are taking all the necessary corrective steps to instil the trust in our Airline.
UNQUOTE
Once again I did reply and will post any answer, if any.....

Last edited by Traveller999; Feb 14, 2018 at 1:40 am