FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo ended early - earlier booking won't count
Old Feb 13, 2018, 6:07 pm
synergistic

Sigh, I'm out of luck, then - I booked for January 31st and February 1st on January 29th, I think. I couldn't book before that but chose Wyndham over Point Breaks for our road trip because of the promo. The rep I just spoke with could only tell me that they'd ended it early for unexpected demand, and when I asked why they didn't tell those of us who had already registered for / started (I did earn 3000 on a single night stay from early January) the promotion, she said the T&Cs said they can cancel it at any time without further notice. I tried to argue that I'd have assumed that means they can cancel it without providing us any prior notice, but they still have a responsibility to let us know that it wasn't in effect anymore. She disagreeed and transferred me to customer care, who knew nothing about Wyndham Rewards but kindly offered to transfer me back. I declined, I'll see if there's anyone else in my boat who has a better resolution.

Last edited by synergistic; Feb 13, 2018 at 6:18 pm