FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer options from DUB to Dublin Port
View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 2018, 2:52 pm
CandymanJunior

Question Transfer options from DUB to Dublin Port

I can't seem to find any good advice yet on the details for transportation options from Dublin Airport to the Dublin cruise port.... We are coming in for a cruise, traveling AA/BA from DFW-->LHR-->DUB on May 20, 2018. Set to arrive at 0950 into DUB and were looking at options to get to the cruise terminal. We are fine to take taxi, to the terminal, but are open for other options. I understand the distance to be about 10miles, but I hear that traffic can usually turn this distance into about a 30minute trip...

My biggest concern is our options for our return from the Dublin Port back to DUB on, Thursday, June 7,2018, as we are able to disembark at 0530 for a flight back to LHR, leaving at 0730. So my wonder is if we should set up a private transfer to ensure swift pickup and determined delivery to the airport? If so, who might someone recommend using? Do you think taxi would be just as carefree? We are happy to set up private transfer both ways, but I wondered if the cost differences, among the different transportation options, would make one a better choice than the others.

Thanks!!!