FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How many bag/brag tags is too many?
View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 2018, 11:51 am
skintwo

Originally Posted by Cory6188
I'm DM with DL, and I don't have any tags on my bags other than a regular ID tag that came with the bag. I don't mean to disparage people who do use the tags, but what's the point? They don't even have your SM on them anymore, so they're useless as far as actual identification goes, and any agent sees your status as soon as they pull up your PNR (and it doesn't come up much, but F/As can see it too on their SkyPros, if they care to look), so it's not like they need to see them for any reason.

Has anyone found that having them has actually made a difference in their travel experience?
--
I write my information on the back with a sharpie and put tape over it. Very classy. But somewhat useful. And, as others have said, it seems to make a bit of difference with getting bags overhead, or honestly, having staff be a bit friendlier because they know you're there a lot. I think it's sort of fun. I don't see it as anything to brag about - is it a GOOD thing that we fly so much for work?! It might be a better "status" symbol to not have status with anyone