FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Af/cz : Tun-rep $972 rt
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2018, 8:30 pm
bonboncl

Originally Posted by jhmili
Hi.

You must go there and put your itinerary and your booking class
It will show you automatically how many miles you could earn.
Just check on the website of the choosen airline company how many miles you need for an award...
Take care with AF flights after april 2018 :they change the calculation... and may be the awards too...

Good flights.

Thanks jhmili! Went for the Sky Pearl Club at the end although I was quite disappointed with CZ. They managed to delay a luggage and didn't want to offer us an accommodation in Guangzhou. The transit time was 2 hours above 48 hours and I would not have asked if we didn't loose these two hours waiting for the luggage for nothing and going to the baggage claim office.

On our way from Tunis to Vietnam, we had to pick-up our luggage in Guangzhou. Does anyone has experience on the way back? Are they checked-in luggage going straight to Tunis from Vietnam? I am studying the best way to bring back some kilos of rice (no joke).

I got also quite surprised with the same day policy for using the lounge in CDC. We arrived from Tunis at 6pm and the next flight was at 11am. I am a newbie but never had issues in such a case in Qatar/Dubai.

Anyway, overall, it was a long pleasant journey full of Champagne so thanks a lot for sharing!