FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 9:49 am
petaluma1

Originally Posted by iflyfast
I followed up on your idea a few weeks ago, others had the same suggestions, so I've been trying to popularize the #MeTooByTSA hashtag. I also received the twitter handle @MeTooByTSA, <redacted by moderator>
I've sent out copies with the #MeTooByTSA and @MeTooByTSA hashtag and handle of the security video and citizen's ARREST I made of the TSA agent (always reminding, I do NOT suggest you try to arrest anyone unless you know what you're doing, or more than likely you'll end up in legal jeopardy yourself instead with liabilities, so do not follow my info as advice; I'm suggesting you do NOT arrest anyone (yet) but I'm writing up information on the topic to publish ... it's complicated. My federal civil rights case is moving along, never easy, but I continue to be very successful.

You can find my postings on twitter by searching on the hashtag or handle above. I even have new info you'll be excited to hear about, and if I do some stand-up "hits" (interviews) with media, I'm going to try to mention FlyerTalk (h/t moderator) since you've been good to me ;-)
So far I have a few hundred followers to @MeTooByTSA, in case anyone here wants to follow me incl Flytertalk that I'm already following on Twitter, including a few B-List followers including media producers and journalists there while I'm working to get the attention of some A-list folks -- that's likely to change very soon, from some media events I have coming up, plus new evidence I'll be showing of #TSACoverUp and #MeTooByTSA ! So ... "hold my beer" on the publicity front .. this will be MUCH more in the news (and I'll post here when it is) ... we're going to win the fight against excessive use of force and screener liability in pat-down searches as violating the 4th Amendment (and I know that may frustrate some folks, but that's the narrow and specific topic I'm contesting).
Thank you for all your are doing. I tried to like this comment but couldn't for some strange reason. You know that I'm one of those frustrated ones, but your case is a first step that will, perhaps, bring about significant changes. I am noticing a significant uptick in the number of tweets about how invasive, humiliating and degrading TSA pat downs can be, which can only be for the good.