FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more Al Mourjan access for upgrades with Qmiles/QCredits
Old Feb 9, 2018, 3:03 am
spec119

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Originally Posted by ashbjr
Its been a long time since I posted the first post on this thread and I remember other members wanting to correct the title to reflect that it was only airport upgrades that were affected. It now appears that the title no longer needs any update. A self fulfilling prophecy if you will..

What a shame. There are just too many things that are happening with Qatar at the moment (I have been dealing with a nagging issue on bonus miles from a promotion that agents on the phone/via email have not been able to get right for a month now) that is leading me to begin to question my willingness to continue to stay with QR.
I totally agree with you it's a very different product from 2115 and 2016 then there's the hassle booking economy saver fares thst have a O or T vlass then you have a fight to get the correct mileage ( if only you could spend it )

I for one have booked my next trip on EK and the way things are going I'm sure I won't be alone

Last edited by spec119; Feb 9, 2018 at 3:09 am