FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2018
Old Feb 8, 2018, 9:18 pm
DavidDTW

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
NYC - Crowne Plaza Times Square

Crowne Plaza Times Square New York City

What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked standard king room, was given a corner king

How are the rooms?
Not sure I would consider the corner king an upgrade. It is about the same size as a standard room with a bigger window and wider view. I may have liked it better if the view was city, not Hudson river. Also, with the bigger window, that side of the room was a bit colder.

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

What was good and what was bad?
Room was comfortable and nice size on an upper floor. A refrigerator would be a nice addition. Bathroom with a walk in shower is always preferred and appreciated. Thermostat didn't regulate the room temperature as I would have liked, and the room was quite warm.
The $10 breakfast buffet coupons were appreciated, but when I got the bill I noticed tip is requested in addition to the 15% service charge already included in the charge. I was not charged the $30 daily resort fee but didn't ask about it, so not sure if it was overlooked or waived due to status. Quick and easy check in using the separate elite line. Location is fantastic for the reasons I visit NYC.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?Will definitely return. This being February, the rate I paid was downright cheap for NYC. And if they continue to waive the service charge, even better!