FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A3 begins charging for advance seat reservations - limited discount for A3*G
Old Feb 6, 2018, 5:00 am
DrHalxx

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by mac fly
why dont all of us reading and contributing to this thread actually send them a message or reach out via their social media? I have just done so and expressed my dissatisfaction via [email protected]

Dear A3,

I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction with your recent policy change for seat reservations as well as the associated price tag for your most loyal customers.

Instead of pointing out why I believe – from a business strategy and operational point of view – it is a step in the wrong direction to start charging your most loyal customers for pre check-in reservations I will emphasise why A3 has always been my preference:

From a personal point of view I have continuously valued your business approach, putting importance on small aspects of travel that make for great customer satisfaction. Clear reservation policies, attractive fares and a customer friendly FFP are valuable. Punctuality, outstanding catering even in Y cabin as well as friendly and skilled staff, both on the ground and in-air, round off my experience every time. From my point of view, A3 has always deserved the Skytrax award as a reward for investments in valuable aspects that other airlines often neglect.

In my opinion, charging any passenger for ‘up front seats’ is more than questionable and is setting A3 on track to becoming just any other carrier. Furthermore charging your own *Golds is unacceptable for me and I will not buy into this.

I would like to encourage you to adjust your new model and continue to show faith in customer satisfaction as the key to establishing long-term success.

Kind regards
I just copied and pasted it and send them an email complaint to them