FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 0040h arrival at SIN- which transit hotel?
Old Feb 6, 2018, 3:19 am
protagonist

I stayed at the transit Hotel and if I could get a reservation for the same price and arrived on the same flight I would do it again. The reservations via Chase Ultimate Rewards we're about $70 for a 12 hours stay or about $45 for a six hour stay Plus taxes. My flight was about an hour late so I got in around 1:30 a.m. after traveling about 26 or 27 hours. I only had carry-on luggage. I would only do this with carry-on luggage because if you check out through immigration you would have to go through customs to get back in. But it was very convenient. The room was small but the bed was comfortable and they had good showers. Some people said in reviews that the front desk staff was very rude. I did not find this to be true at all. They were quite helpful. It included a 15 Singapore dollar voucher for food. I took a sleeping pill and woke up refreshed at a reasonable hour. For me it was preferable to having to figure out transportation, change money, deal with immigration etcetera after not sleeping on a long flight. In the morning I took the MRT to my hotel.