FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 0040h arrival at SIN- which transit hotel?
Old Feb 5, 2018, 4:43 pm
beep88

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Originally Posted by DangerM55
I've got a sort of related question... Arriving into SIN in the evening (on a QR flight) and have a separate booking for a flight the next morning SIN > DPS. We'll be hand luggage only and the Transit hotels are far cheaper than the other airport hotels. The other half isn't keen on trekking in to Singapore itself in the evening.. Is it possible to stay in the Transit hotel then go through flgith connections to get the morning flight if I check in online, or do we need to exit through immigration & customs then go back through security in the morning?
One time I was told air-side transit was not possible because there was no interline agreement between the 2 airlines concerned. I flew in on LH, and the next day connection was on a LCC.

Also air-side transit is possible only if regular check-in for the connecting flight is open at the time. So for cheap airlines (like UA), you can't use the transit desk until 3 hours before flight departure.