FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AMEX Delta Companion certificate Consolidated Thread
Old Feb 4, 2018, 10:29 am
RealHJ

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by kcaluwae
I'm not really a frequent flyer in Skyteam but occasionally I do have a flight with this alliance and send those miles to Delta.

Now I was wondering if it would be a good idea to use these for an award on Korean flying ICN-TYO.
Delta.com only shows MU flights but I already noticed in the sticky that KE flight availability is not working that well on Delta.com
Unfortunately, I do not have the KVS tool.

I suppose I will need to call Delta but before I do so could somebody tell me how many miles (+ USD) this award would cost me approx?
I haven't got a clue really...
4500 X and 7500 O, same as on MU or CZ or CI.

KE flights are not available Fri, Sat, Sun (usually) and not during blackout dates. Check the extensive DL blackout dates for KE first and make sure to search and book your travel outside of blackout dates, during Mon-Thu.

What you see online is what the agents see.

Just go and search online and you'll see plenty of availability on Mon-Thu outside of the DL blackout periods for KE (and if you are lucky, on Fri-Sun also - sometimes).

Last edited by RealHJ; Feb 4, 2018 at 12:01 pm