FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gobank by Greendot - online banking with debit card(2016 onwards)
Old Feb 1, 2018, 2:51 pm
JeffD
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Dockdogs
Tried loading Gbank card at wm today with visa sunny and declined multiple times. i inputted wrong pin the 1st time but was then declined again with correct pin. went outside reset pin and checked balance and all good. also checked gbank and all good there as well. back inside and declined again. anyone else having problems? just loaded with same type sunny a week ago and no problem then.

Also, had 2 other sunnys that worked fine for mo at same wm minutes after the 1st one was declined the load.
Last week I went to WM to load $2K worth of MetaBank VGC I got about an hour before at Staples. I usually load $600 at a time with 3 swipes without an issue. I had one card that kept failing with a wrong pin error code so I walked out after loading only $1800 (Tried loading it alone at $200 and it also failed). Sat down on bench and looked up VGC on website and it showed charge by WM and then refund for the multiple transactions I had tried and $200 balance was still on card. Later that day I stopped at a local grocery store and swiped the card for a $200 money order and it processed no problem. I chalked it up to some sort of internal WM processing error.