FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass - DEN airport access with a guest (Chase Sapphire Reserve)
Old Jan 30, 2018, 9:49 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I see the problem from the website point of view: normally a lounge would state their maximum guesting arrangement and this particular lounge seems to have a cut and paste of their transactional arrangements instead. I'm assuming you are on Priority Pass Select membership - there are various schemes out there - in which case my reading of this is that you can have unlimited guests subject to capacity, they get a US$28 catering credit each, so do you, but you get billed $27 dollars per guest in due course, charged to your Chase card. Your own usage would presumably be within the "free" visits allowed under your scheme. So in this case you probably can run up a US$112 bill and pay $54 dollars net, assuming 2 guests. At least that is my reading.

Don't forget to take a few pictures and give us a lounge review in due course, it will help other travellers.