FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WT Improvements
Thread: WT Improvements
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:30 pm
D1L

Originally Posted by Egoldstein
For me this is the issue, and the one thing that seems to be consistent with all of the service changes (good or bad): inconsistency. In my recent Y long haul, the cheese and biscuits were back as well as the small bottle of water instead of cuplet in main meal; however, no pretzels or ice cream.
To be honest this could very well be down to the crew forgetting or not even being aware such things are now (again) offered on the route, Theres a very good chance they were actually loaded. I feel more information to the crew needs to be given out to improve a consistent service. In fairness they are bombarded with so many updates and changes it can all start getting lost in translation. Each aircraft type has different stowage locations for the above two items and these can vary further depending on the flight catering banding. Theres been many long-range flights where the mid-flight snack box hasnt even been offered - as the crew simply believed they were not loaded as they were not stored with-in the World Traveller galley ! Hopefully as time goes on BA will allow the crew to get used to the improvsd service offering just in time before they remove it all again....