FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Always stuck in the Verified by Visa when purchase ticket....Any solution??
Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:59 am
hightide

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Does anyone else have a recurring problem using Chase cards at websites that employ the Verified by Visa tool? Every single time I try to use a Chase card and Verified by Visa is involved, the transaction is declined.

Chase keeps telling me that I don't have any declined transactions that they can see. I don't understand how that's possible and I'm not sure how to go about getting this corrected.

Any suggestions? I've tried calling and sending an SM to Chase and basically get the same response each time: you don't have any declined transactions.
Same here - I tried to purchase a ticket from OmegaFlightstore.com in GBP. Tried my Chase Ink Preferred card twice, after seeing the Verified by Visa both times, the transaction got declined.

When I called Chase, the rep said she did not even see my card trying to be used.

I then resorted to using my Barclay AA -- Unlike when using the Ink Preferred card, OmegaFlightstore.com asked me whether I wanted the "Your SecurPass(TM) code" to be sent to my cell phone number or e-mail address. After inputting the code, it worked like a charm.

Does Chase Ink Preferred not work with SecurPass(TM) code?