FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Jan 26, 2018, 6:42 pm
Jenn0625

Just wanted to update that I used the special link, after logging into my Aspire Amex account, located under the benefits tab for you to book stays with Conrad and WA to receive the $100 resort credit. I was able to book a 3 night points only stay at Grand Wailea with no issues. Looking at my reservation now I do not necessarily see anywhere on it that indicates I will be getting a $100 resort credit, but I 100% booked this through the link and had to enter my Aspire card number to do this. I might call tomorrow and see if they can confirm this benefit has been applied to my reservation. Also side note when I made the reservation at the end they gave me an opportunity to share that I was going on facebook for an extra $10 resort credit certificate, which I did, and immediately got the emailed certificate.

Edit to update with a question. We are wanting to do a 5 night stay but I only have enough points currently for 3 ,and was afraid of the points availability going away before we get the extra 95,000 we need to make it a full 5. When we get the extra points (which will be in a few weeks) will I be able to call and change my 3 night pts to a 5 night pts stay if all of the nights are still available for point booking?

Last edited by Jenn0625; Jan 26, 2018 at 7:50 pm