FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Short overnight transit at KUL - where to stay?
Old Jan 26, 2018, 11:51 am
Fragola

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet Rewards
Originally Posted by activistflyer
I am guessing AC is Air Canada, which has its code on an ANA-operated flight from Narita that arrives close to midnight.
Originally Posted by ashkale
Its Air China from Beijing. Quite a few options pop-up on agoda with some having free shuttle. OP, the Air China code is CA.
Actually Activistflyer is correct. I am arriving on Air Canada's codeshare flight operated by ANA. I should have clarified that in my original post.

If I understand correctly, by using the transit immigration facility it will be less crowded than the main immigration, so I should be able to make the aerotrain before the last one scheduled AND have enough time to get from KLIA2 to KLIA when the first train starts up, as long as I have my e-boarding pass for MH and my incoming flight is not severely delayed.

Otherwise, is there another way to get from KLIA main terminal to KLIA2 late at night? The inter-terminal bus runs 24/7 every 10 minutes but it requires online registration. I am assuming you need to have a flight departing from the other terminal but the registration page does not specifically ask this. LST - LANDSIDE TRANSFER

If I can't take the bus is this distance safely walkable? Should I consider taking a taxi to KLIA2 if I miss the train?