FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] NZ: US Destinations to AKL - $350ish ai
Old Jan 26, 2018, 10:42 am
arcticgrin

Originally Posted by ron187
Checked my bookings today on United.com and Air New Zealand and looks like my ticket is cancelled.

I still haven't received any email from eDreams (the OTA I used.) In fact, I got an email from them today with suggestions for things to do in New Zealand haha.

My booking still shows up as intact on their website. Also, when I view the ticket on united.com I get the following message: "Your itinerary cannot be retrieved because it has been canceled. You may use the remaining value of your ticket toward a new flight by selecting the "Change Flight" link below. A change fee may apply."

Should I be concerned that I'm not going to get my money back from eDreams? Should I reach out to them or wait for the official cancellation email?
eDreams messed up a booking for my friend he flew in from Croatia to EWR and was going to fly back on a different airline from JFK. They failed to book his JFK flight back and he was told by eDreams to pay for the same flight out of pocket and they would reimburse him later. It's been over a year and he still hasn't seen that money.

Last edited by arcticgrin; Jan 26, 2018 at 11:31 am