Old Jan 25, 18, 10:41 am
When I Travel The World
formerly southsidesilver

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
Great news that you can now attend When I Travel The World, Look forward to meeting another local Bristol FTer No issue with bringing your own ticket, thanks for letting me know so I only get tickets for those that need them. Re: Pub Crawl and local brews, a nice idea, happy for those interested to be made "Bristol fashion" before the meal if they so wish, personally, I'll still wait at the Watershed and meet anyone that is arriving late or just wants a coffee / quiet chat before we go over to SOTA and all meet up there. A great idea for those wanting to get a local pint and move about, so appreciate you offering this and hope some will PM you and take you up on the offer, however, for those that haven't been to a DO before and want a fixed meeting point that is easy to find before SOTA, I'll meet anyone else at the Watershed! I'll look to hook up with you, Dakota and anyone else local some other time and do our own mini Bristol DO if that is okay!

I'll add this option to the wiki and suggest they PM you for time and place to meet up for the mini pub crawl, please do just remember MCT (minimum conformance time) to get a hot meal at SOTA is a fixed time of 19:45!

I'll PM you my mobile number so you have it and can reach me if anything should happen on the day...I'll trust you to not Press Gang them all into some Far Eastern Airline as crew only for them to sober up and realise the dream is Ryanair enroute to ... (as Bristol was once famous for....)
Sounds good. For reference for anyone who wants a good beer. Small bar is a 5 minute walk from the Watershed, its like throwing a rock over the river and its on the other side. So could be a quick side venture if anyone wants to spend 45 minutes drinking local / strong beers.
And then just walk to the restaurant,

But i'm also more than happy to stay put, just wanted to offer it. I guess I could be forced into drinking regular beer