FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Rooms and Dining: JFK, BOS, IAD food and drink - 2017 to date thread
Old Jan 25, 2018, 1:34 am
TabTraveller

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I've actually never had the LGPS at the CCR JFK myself though I'm not surprised if it makes the occasional visit (the Laurent Perrier NV is the norm, as per xenole's photo and what people should expect at any rate. It's fine among the NV galaxy though nothing to write home about) but I have had the LGPS offered on all of my SIN CCB visits for some reason. Not sure if it was just luck or if they stock it more widely there.

I can't add anything to what you already said on the JW Blue. I actually do like whisky and will have it occasionally (though I drink very little before and when I fly so won't often have it in lounges or onboard), but I just do not like JW Blue at all, so would have about as little interest in whether it's there or not as a bottle of red Smirnoff or Blue Nun wine with some Norwegian price tag!
They regularly had LPGS as the standard champagne up to around 3-4 years ago and then it got switched out for the crap they currently serve. For a brief period of time it was available 'on request' if you smiled nicely at the barman but that largely seems to have stopped over the past couple of years. Nice to see the AA lounges over in T8 (available to silvers, let's not forget) serve nicer champagne than BA's premium outstation lounge on their flagship route.