FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Rooms and Dining: JFK, BOS, IAD food and drink - 2017 to date thread
Old Jan 25, 2018, 12:38 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK

LPGS is normally only found on board and in the CCR LHR. It makes a brief appearance occasionally at the CCR JFK. I’m not a whisky drinker, but I have seen Blue Label in the CCBs at both SIN and DXB as well as the CCR JFK. I haven’t noticed it at the CCDRs in IAD and BOS (and I haven’t looked for it).
I've actually never had the LGPS at the CCR JFK myself though I'm not surprised if it makes the occasional visit (the Laurent Perrier NV is the norm, as per xenole's photo and what people should expect at any rate. It's fine among the NV galaxy though nothing to write home about) but I have had the LGPS offered on all of my SIN CCB visits for some reason. Not sure if it was just luck or if they stock it more widely there.

I can't add anything to what you already said on the JW Blue. I actually do like whisky and will have it occasionally (though I drink very little before and when I fly so won't often have it in lounges or onboard), but I just do not like JW Blue at all, so would have about as little interest in whether it's there or not as a bottle of red Smirnoff or Blue Nun wine with some Norwegian price tag!