FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Bristol (Concorde museum) visit and DO | 24 Feb 2018
Old Jan 24, 2018, 6:52 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad Plat
Originally Posted by Dakota
Hey BotB -

Hope you're good. Looking forward to the Do.

Strange... Bristol (state) schools' half-term holidays end the previous weekend. Wonder if someone just confused the dates? Worth checking.

https://www.bristol.gov.uk/schools-l...-holiday-dates
Thanks for the prod Dakota ^ , interesting, I'll definitely give them a call a bit nearer the deadline to give the remaining money and numbers for the group and ask about this. When I use the link you provided (city council) I get the same info you have (it finishes before our weekend) but when I checked in the past just using google and another website (general UK one) it showed up to our weekend...maybe they did the same!

Will try what I can to see if we can get a tour (and if I do, no issue with TheFlyingDoctor still accompanying us)...but for now will bide my time and let it get a bit closer so they have a better handle on the coming weeks. I'll update the thread in any case on the outcome!

Again, thanks for mentioning this!

Anyone else wish to join us, open to all! (whether just for the Aerospace Bristol visit, the evening social gathering and meal or for both, options abound!)

And for anyone still lurking or that has not yet made travel arrangements/hotel bookings and needs a bit of a reminder....Here you go:

Just weeks to go!